Best Baby Carrier Wraps Reviews & Ratings
Parenthood is one of the most joyous times in life. It is also one of the most difficult. Parenting itself isn’t just difficult, but all aspects of life can become more difficult after having a baby. It can be difficult to even get simple tasks completed such as laundry or walking the dog. Fortunately, baby wearing provides a fantastic way to care for your baby and keep them safely close to you while also freeing up your hands for other tasks.
Our Top 3 Picks
- Baby K'Tan
- 5 Possitions
It is a great way to keep your baby happy and bond with them and gives you the opportunity to get more done in your daily life as a parent. There are many types of baby carriers out there and baby carrier wraps are one type that is very versatile and popular. We’ve provided this amazing list of some of the very best baby wraps so that you can easily compare them and choose the perfect one for your family.
10 Best Baby Carrier Wraps
1. Boba Wrap
This is really cool because it helps to give it its stretchiness, which helps it to fit very snugly around your baby as it conforms to their body and yours. This is the feature of the wrap that makes it perfect for any size person to wear. Regardless of your body size, you can get a great and comfortable fit in this stretchy baby wrap.
Multiple color options
Up to 35 lbs
This option is not the least expensive on our list, but it isn't far from it. This baby wrap is very affordable. With its multitude of different color options and other great features, the value of this baby carrier wrap is off the charts.
With its versatile stretchiness and ease of use, you can't go wrong buying this baby wrap! It is free of harmful dyes and chemicals, and is even excellent for breastfeeding your baby in as well. With its impressive price and exceptional value, this option is sure to be perfect for you and your little one. It is an especially great choice for wearing a newborn!
- Will work for babies up to 35lbs
- Free of all harmful chemicals and dyes to keep your baby safe
- Comes with an easy-to-read instruction booklet
- Multiple color options for you to choose from
- Machine-washable to make cleaning super easy
- Made of 5% spandex to make it stretchy and give a more personalized fit
- While still safe, may not be as comfortable for larger babies
2. Baby K'tan Original
5 Carrying Positions
It has 5 different carrying positions. This is awesome because that gives you several different ways that you can carry your baby using it. The carrying bag that comes with this baby wrap converts into a sash that is used for some of the different carrying positions. This is an extra fantastic feature for an already fantastic wrap.
5 carrying positions
Multiple color options
This baby wrap comes in right at the middle of our list when it comes to the price. With 5 carrying positions and the fact that this is an extremely easy and convenient choice, the value of this item is very high.
This no-wrap baby wrap is a unique and fun way to carry your baby. With its wonderful features such as the way it ergonomically positions your baby's legs and the fact that it is incredibly convenient to wear it, it is well worth the price you pay for it. This item would work great for almost any family, but it is an especially great choice if you are looking for something that provides the look, feel, and benefit of wrapping without the work of having to actually wrap.
- Easy to breastfeed your baby in the wrap
- Different sizes so everyone can get a perfect fit
- Comes in several different colors for you to choose from
- Has 5 different carrying positions so that you can find what works best for you and your baby
- Look, feel, and benefits of wrapping
- No actual wrapping required to make it quick and convenient
- Ergonomic design promotes healthy hip development
- Different sizes may be required for multiple caregivers to use
You can use this on your child no matter what age. Because of the way this wrap is made, if your back can handle it the wrap can! So, you could even wear a 3 or 4 or even a 5-year-old in this wonderful baby wrap. The official recommended weight limit is 50 pounds, but it is very rare for anyone to need or want to wear a child of that size anyways. This amazing feature just simply adds to the versatility of this fantastic baby wrap.
Up to 50 lbs.
Booklet with tutorials
Multiple color options
This particular baby wrap is the most expensive baby wrap on our list, but for very good reason. It is a very high-quality woven wrap that is made of organic cotton. It is extremely safe, secure, and versatile. There is no doubt that this is a baby carrier wrap with a truly incredible value to it even with its higher price tag.
This is an incredible and interesting way to hold your baby. With the high-quality organic cotton and the non-toxic dyes, you can rest assured that your baby is safe and free of harmful chemicals. This item has an extremely high value due to all of its wonderful features. If you can afford this woven baby wrap, you should definitely give it some serious consideration because it is an unbelievably wonderful baby carrier with tons of value and versatility that will last many years.
- Made of organic cotton so you know it’s safe and soft
- DVD and booklet help to teach carries for beginners
- Can carry even older children
- Extremely versatile so you can try all sorts of new carries
- Non-toxic dyes are used so that your little one isn't exposed to anything harmful
- 3-year warranty means the company really believes in their product
4. Moby Wrap
Perfect for Newborns
With its soft and gentle fabric your newborn baby will be safe and comfortable in this fantastic baby wrap. This is great because we all want our precious little ones to feel safe and comfortable and this is the perfect way to help your baby transition to the outside world.
Perfect for newborns
Different color options
Evenly distributes weight
This baby wrap is another on our list that is very inexpensive coming in near the bottom of the list. With its awesome features like being made of 100% cotton and being great for newborns, this baby carrier wrap has an awesome overall value.
This wrap from Moby is a fantastic stretchy option to consider when looking to buy one for you and your baby. With some spectacular features like being made of cotton and being able to spread it over your whole back and shoulders for maximum comfort, this wrap has an extremely high value.
- Baby’s weight can be evenly distributed for optimal comfort for you and baby
- You can carry your baby all the way from 8 to 35 lbs.
- Comes in different colors options for you to choose your favorite
- Ergonomic so that your baby's hips won't be negatively affected
- Made of 100% cotton so that baby is comfortable against the soft fabric
- Perfect for newborns so you can wear your baby from the very beginning
- Stretchy fabric conforms perfectly around you and your baby
- Stretchy fabric may not be as comfortable as your baby grows
5. Hip Baby
You can wear your sweet little one on your back. This is great because sometimes it can be hard to get things done when you have your baby on your front. So being able to put your baby on your back can be a great and convenient way to carry your baby while still getting things more easily done.
Multiple color options
This baby wrap is definitely on the lower end of the list when it comes to price and with its awesome features like being able to carry your baby on your back, being hand-woven, and tons of different color choices, this wonderful baby wrap has an extremely high value.
If you want a versatile wrap at an extremely valuable price point, this is definitely the wrap for you. It is capable of all sorts of carries, is beautiful, and is affordable for almost any budget.
- Machine-washable for easy cleaning
- Comes in multiple colors so you can find what’s right for you and your little one
- Made of 100% cotton for superior softness and comfort
- Hand-woven in India for high-quality
- Multiple carry positions add to versatility and usability
- Ergonomic to promote proper hip development
Can be very hot in warmer climates
6. Baby K'tan Active
One unique feature is that it comes out of the box ready to wear. This is really cool because you don't need to go through the trouble of washing it or breaking it in or even learning how to do somewhat complicated wrapping jobs that other wraps require. It is exceptionally simple and convenient.
4 color choices
This option is a little higher up in our price range, but still pretty affordable for most. It also certainly has a really great value considering its wonderful and unique features such as being ready-to-wear and its awesome moisture-wicking material.
Whether you are looking for a good baby wrap to wear on a walk or even just to wear around the house, this baby wrap is sure to fit all of your baby wearing needs. It has 5 carrying positions, so you have lots of choices when carrying your baby. With its different color options and sizes, it is sure to be able to fit anyone's needs. It is the perfect choice for the more active parents out there.
- Moisture-wicking material is perfect for being more active in the carrier
- Comes in different sizes so you can find the right fit for you
- Comes in different colors so you have a variety of options to choose from
- Machine-washable for easy cleaning
- Dryer-safe means you don't have to wait for it to air-dry
- Ready-to-wear so you do not have break it in or learn to wrap
- Not quite as soft as other options
One very unique feature about this nifty baby wrap is that it can be used in the water. Due to the athletic mesh material that it is made out of, it is completely safe and comfortable to wear in water. This is awesome because it makes going to the beach or bringing your little one into the pool a lot easier and more fun for everyone. It also allows for you to play easier with your older kids or just have some hands-free time in or near the water.
Athletic mesh material
Several color options
3 length options
Made in the USA
This option is one of the lowest on our list making it affordable for almost all budgets. It is very unique and versatile with great features like being able to be used in the water, being exceptionally breathable, and drying very quickly. These things, without question, give this baby carrier wrap a very high overall value.
This is a great addition to a solid collection of baby carriers. It can be a great idea to have this wrap in addition to another one (or a few more) so that you have comfortable options for around water and other times. Its low price and high value make it a great purchase.
- Water safe so you can bring your little one into the water
- Made of athletic mesh material making the baby wrap more breathable
- Made in the USA by work at home moms so you know it is a quality product and you are supporting families like yours
- Dries quickly so that you and your little one are not wet or cold
- Comes in several different colors to choose from
Comes in different sizes so that you can choose the length that best suits your needs
- Not quite as soft as other options
One great thing about this baby wrap is the beautiful design it has on it. The majority of this baby carrier wrap is adorned with gorgeously intricate and elegant designs. It is a very nice cosmetic touch on a wrap that is both practical and beautiful.
This option comes with an awesome price! This one is the least expensive baby wrap on our entire list and has a really impressive value as well. With its versatility, soft fabric, and beautiful design, this is definitely an amazing choice of baby carrier wrap that will fit into almost any budget.
This nifty wrap is an excellent choice when shopping for a baby carrier on a budget. It has many great features such as its soft and stretchy fabric that is even organic which is especially amazing considering the price!
- Designed to make breastfeeding on-the-go simple and easy
- Unisex design works for a boy or a girl
- Long length allows nearly any size wearer and baby to use the wrap
- Comes with a carrying bag so that it’s easy to bring anywhere you go
- Beautiful design goes great with almost anything
- Several different great colors to choose from
- Organic cotton is safe and soft against your baby's skin
- Has somewhat of a learning curve
9. Wrapsody Breeze
Thin and Strong
An awesome feature for this baby wrap is that it is exceptionally thin and strong. Therefore your little one stay cool with good air flow, but it is also still strong enough to securely hold your baby in place on your body.
Thin and strong
This is one of the priciest carriers on the list, but it is still not the most expensive choice. It has a very high value when you consider its unique design and other awesome features such as its versatility and attractive style.
With its amazing versatility and its soft fabric made of 100% cotton, this item is sure to meet your baby wearing needs. The value of this item more than makes up for the slightly higher price and it is well-worth purchasing this awesome baby wrap if it fits in your budget. It can really be a good choice if you live in a warmer climate.
- Baby can be worn starting at 5 pounds all the way until they are 35 pounds
- Allows you to wear your baby on your front, your back, or your hip
- Can be washed and dried in machines for easy cleaning
- Comes with a carrying bag for easy on-the-go use
- Made of 100% cotton for optimal comfort
- Great wrap for hotter times like in the summer
- Thin material may become uncomfortable for the wearer after prolonged use
10. Ergobaby 4D
One thing that you will really appreciate is how supportive it is. It is made of a very strong fabric that has the perfect amount of stretch to it. It keeps your little one fully supported which is ideal for optimal comfort as well as provides the best conditions for proper development of your baby.
5 easy tie positions
Falling right around the middle of the list price-wise, this is absolutely a baby carrier wrap with tremendous value to it. It is not only highly supportive, but it is also very comfortable and convenient. There are plenty of good features that give this wrap its amazing overall value.
This is great for any family and ideal for newborns. Coming from a very well-known brand with a price that does not break the bank, this would be a very high-value choice that is sure to be well-loved. With its soft materials and the comfortable, ergonomic way your baby sits in it, this baby wrap is wonderful for any baby wearing family.
- Made of 95% cotton and 5% spandex for optimal support and comfort
- Conforms to you and your baby for the best fit possible
- Can be used starting from birth in most cases
- Has 5 easy tie positions for versatility
- Ability to be pre-tied is very convenient
- Highly supportive to promote proper development
- Very limited color choices
Product Criteria for Evaluation
A baby carrier is one of those items where safety is always the number one priority. We never want to take any kind of risks when it comes to our little one’s well-being. We were very careful when choosing baby carriers to pay attention to the safety factor of each one so that you don’t have to worry about it. Each different baby carrier wrap on our list is completely safe for your baby as long as you follow manufacturer’s guidelines and basic baby wearing safety tips.
Right up there with safety, quality should always be an important consideration when choosing any product to purchase. There is a huge variety of different baby carrier wraps out there and we wanted to make sure that we really bring you the very best ones. We chose baby carriers that are well-designed and well-made out of high-quality materials.
Another thing that everyone considers when purchasing an item such as a baby carrier is the style of it. It is practically an accessory, after all. If you are going to be wearing it around, you want it to look great and match your personal preferences. That is exactly why we were so careful to choose a great variety of different baby wraps with all different styles. That way we could ensure there would be something good for everyone.
When making a purchase of any kind, price is always one of the first things that needs to be considered. Everyone has a different budget, so we made sure to include baby wraps that fall into a variety of price ranges. It’s not just the cost itself that matters though, we wanted to make sure that the baby wraps are worth their price as well. That’s why overall value was one of the number one things we considered while putting our list together.
Finally, we always look at as many user reviews as possible for each individual product. We used the user reviews of different baby wraps that we considered so that we could get a good feel of what it is really like to use the wrap. By doing so, we can bring you a much more accurate list of the best baby wraps out there on the market today.
Is a baby wrap safe for my baby?
A baby wrap is completely safe for your baby as long as you always follow the directions and guidelines of the manufacturer.
How do I wash it?
Every baby wrap is made in a different way and consists of different materials. For this reason, the best way to wash each one will be different. That’s why it’s always best to simply look at the guidelines for washing provided by the manufacturer of the baby wrap and follow them for the best results possible.
How often should I wash it?
How often you need to wash your baby wrap will vary a lot. Obviously, if you spill something on it or your baby makes a mess of some type, it should be washed. Other than that, it is fine to just use your best judgement. Try to avoid washing it excessively as it can reduce the longevity of the wrap.